scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

09 August 2006

Ok, you want info? Then info you will get.

We have decided to get married on August 18 at 11 am at Centennial Park in Columbia, MD.
There is a lovely spot near the lake that has a bunch of lily pads. We went there this past
Saturday and took some pictures. You can see them. We found someone to perform a ceremony that we are helping to adjust to our own wants, for a reasonable fee. It is amazing what some people will charge to marry you.

Our friend Anna will be there to video and Paul’s friend Ray will take pictures. Like Julie I will
get those in an invite only page to share our day. I have a dress that I picked up a while ago that will be nice for that day and I plan on picking up some flowers that morning. We ordered our
rings and they were shipped this morning, they are matching titanium bands with a silver inlay
in the center, this is similar to what we are getting

We aren’t going away or anything that night but we might go have dinner at the Melting Pot to celebrate. Then we plan on spending the rest of the weekend doing fun stuff together.

Now if I could just figure out what to do with my hair!


1 Comments:

  • At 8:10 AM , Blogger Julie M. said...

    Yay, Shayna! It looks really pretty. Are you still thinking of having any kind of reception later??

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home