scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

05 August 2008

Are you serious?

In the land of unbelievable things.

I have to set this up a bit. My desk is just inside the door of the library and is very hard to miss. On the desk is a stapler, tape dispenser, pencil sharpener and mug full of golf pencils. The previously mentioned items are there for student use.

This evening a male student walked into the library with a stack of papers in hand. He proceeded to ask "Can you staples these for me?" I replied that I would not but he is more than welcome to use the stapler. He gave me a dirty look and commenced with the stapling.

Am I unreasonable or was he? Perhaps if his hand was broken I might have done this but he is a perfectly capable young man and is just lazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home