scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

18 August 2006

mr and mrs

Today was THE day.  We got married, the weather was fantastic.  Unfortunately Anna 
couldn't go so it was just Ray, Pastor Byron, Paul and I.  I was really happy with 
everything.  It just feels strange to wear a ring.  Also to be Mrs. C.

On Wednesday the ladies at work had a shower for me, I learned a lot more about their personal lives than I really wanted to know.  But it was fun and I laughed so much my face hurt.

Paul's mom even gave us a gift this week, a KitchenAid mixer.  I can't wait until the weather cools down a little more and I can start baking.

5 Comments:

  • At 4:35 PM , Blogger Coleen said...

    Yay!!! Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures!

     
  • At 10:36 AM , Blogger Julie M. said...

    Yay for Shayna! You should have our gift soon!

     
  • At 6:48 PM , Blogger Wendy Wagner; said...

    Sniff * sniff *

    Congratulatioooooooons ! ! !

    (loud nose-blowing sounds and sniffling)

    I'm so happy for you!

     
  • At 8:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Congrats Shay!!! I dunno who "lolly" is -- but I was thinkin about you that day, too! I hope you're having fun celebrating!!! Can't wait to see you. <3 D

     
  • At 10:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hooray! Now post pictures!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home