scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

26 August 2008

Drama

I'm so tired of the drama that is my life. I want a vacation.

Friday night I asked Paul to go stay with his sister for a while because I needed some time to myself. I feel like I have lost who I am. I'm enabling him by trying to reason with him when he is suicidal. I just don't want to lose him.

That night after the shock wore off I went to bed. At about 4 am I woke up to see him sobbing and writhing in pain. He was having a headache, worse than anything I have ever seen. I made him go to the emergency room. They did a CT scan and some blood work, everything was normal. We were there for 6 hours and left with a phone number for a neurologist.

His family was hysterical. They didn't realize how bad things were until I asked if he could stay with them. Now his sister is going to help us by paying for him to go to a better psychiatrist since the one he sees now is worthless. I hope that between the neurologist and the new psychiatrist that something gets figured out. I can't keep going like this.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:46 AM , Blogger Wendy Wagner; said...

    Thank goodness his family is close by and is willing to help! I hope this makes a difference for you two!

    Remember that we love you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home