scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

08 September 2008

update and big news

So Paul had an MRI to look into his mystery headaches. Near the end of the scan he started getting a headache and was convulsing so badly that they had to bring him out. They did get enough images but he was shaking so badly they wheeled him down the hall to the ER. The MRI showed that he has sinusitis, and nothing else. This was really disappointing, as we just want to know what is causing the headaches. The earliest he can get an appointment with a neurologist is December. But, Hershey Medical Center has a one time consultation available next Thursday so we will be there.

But the big news awaits! I am now a teacher. I know, me, who would have thunk it? I will be teaching one class this quarter, Research Methods. I am really excited but terrified at the same time. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home